Unternehmen / Company
Our client is a team of software developers brought together by their enthusiasm for developing embedded systems. They are full-stack developers working on real-time, connectivity, mobile, and back-end projects. Customers consult them for two main reasons: when they feel their project is "impossible," and if they expect the highest level of quality and reliability in their software development. The results speak for themselves: today their software runs in millions of cars. ESR Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Their goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Working at ESR Labs means you will experience a diverse set of projects, with the chance to work with a wide range of technologies and the freedom to explore new ways of doing things. Currently they are looking for you in the role of a performance-driven C++ Software Developer (f/m).
Aufgaben / Mission
What does your work life look like with ESR Labs?
As C++ Software Developer, you are involved in very demanding projects in cooperation with the leading automotive OEMs. You develop software which ensures network communication within control devices used in world-renowned vehicle brands (such as Volkswagen/Audi or BMW). You are part of the entire process of development and you work with different Fieldbus technologies like Ethernet, CAN and FlexRay.
Qualifikationen / Requirements ("must have")
- Excellent teamwork capability
- Completed degree in Information Technology or comparable education
- Excellent knowledge of C++
- Good knowledge of network technologies (e.g. TCP/IP, CAN or Ethernet)
- Ready to make a strong commitment to both the customer and to the team
- Willingness to work with hardware interfaces
- Good expertise in operating systems like Windows or Linux
- Good knowledge in git
- Fluent English language skills
Qualifikationen / Requirements ("nice to have")
- Embedded expertise and experience in automotive industry
- Knowledge of agile software development
- German language skills
Angebot / Offer
- Diverse tasks with a high degree of freedom
- Working with experts
- Exciting and motivating work environment
- Challenging projects
- Great amount of responsibility
- Flexible working hour models
- Choose your own setup: you select the equipment and tools you want to work with
- Have fun and learn new things at our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
Kontakt / Contact
ESR Labs vision: Become the most trusted and most influential embedded software company across the automotive industry and beyond.
You are also welcome to contact Mrs. Anastasia Michurina by phone: + 49 (0) 711 912 918 0.
Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse und Ihr zum Ausdruck gebrachtes Vertrauen in unser Unternehmen. Bei Rückfragen wenden Sie sich gerne an uns unter: +49 711 9129180 oder firstname.lastname@example.org.