Unternehmen / Company
Our client is a team of software developers brought together by their enthusiasm for developing embedded systems. They are full-stack developers working on real-time, connectivity, mobile, and back-end projects. Customers consult them for two main reasons: when they feel their project is "impossible," and if they expect the highest level of quality and reliability in their software development. The results speak for themselves: today their software runs in millions of cars. ESR Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Their goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Working at ESR Labs means you will experience a diverse set of projects, with the chance to work with a wide range of technologies and the freedom to explore new ways of doing things.
For this role you can choose where to build your career in Germany - alternatively you can join the company at the exciting offices in the Neue Balan “Campus of Ideas” in wonderful Nürnberg, ranked as one of the world’s most liveable and interesting cities.
Aufgaben / Mission
As a Java Backend Developer (f/m/x), you are responsible for the development and architecture of applications for the Internet of Things. You work in a broad spectrum, starting with IoT applications in the automobile environment and continuing to network protocols, and to scalable back-end systems. You build up a Test Framework, perform Unit and Integration Testing and analyze your software directly at road tests. You may encounter themes like Connected Car and Smart Metering on a daily basis.
Qualifikationen / Requirements ("must have")
- Development experience with Java8 and Build Systems (e.g. Gradle, Maven, Ant)
- Advanced knowledge of Linux OS
- Experience with AWS
- Good understanding of database systems
- Basic understanding of network protocols (e.g. TCP, HTTP, MQTT)
- Good English language skills
Qualifikationen / Requirements ("nice to have")
- Experience with GIT and other Version Control Systems
- Know-how in concurrent programming
- Backend skills with Apache Kafka
- Know-how in publish/subscribe messaging
- Good German language skills
Angebot / Offer
- A great work environment with co-workers you can rely on
- Freedom through flexible work-hour models, low hierarchy, and a collaborative work environment
- Experimentation and learning through our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
- A daily supply of fresh fruit, coffee, and water
Kontakt / Contact
ESR Labs vision: Become the most trusted and most influential embedded software company across the automotive industry and beyond.
You are also welcome to contact Mr. Michele Mastrilli by phone: + 49 (0)152 34200603.
Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse und Ihr zum Ausdruck gebrachtes Vertrauen in unser Unternehmen. Bei Rückfragen wenden Sie sich gerne an uns unter: +49 711 9129180 oder firstname.lastname@example.org.