Unternehmen / Company
320EAST GmbH is an IoT start-up in Karlsruhe. As the parent company of the international TNC320 Group, 320EAST combines self-managed hardware and software components in one solution that is becoming a global service for companies and private households. The service company is located in Germany. The embedded software development as well as the hardware design and the hardware production are managed by TNC320 group. In addition to the cloud infrastructure, the technological rights lie in the production of innovative sensor and camera functions and the development of artificial intelligence.
The intercultural team of more than 50 employees rely on transparency and a feedback culture. Through a constant targeted exchange across multiple time zones, the team makes sure that everyone contributes to the common goals, a contribution that is shared on a daily basis.
DevOps Engineer (m/f/x) in Karlsruhe
Aufgaben / Mission
As a DevOps Engineer (m / f / x) you are responsible for the stability, scalability and security of all services that 320EAST offers to international customers from countries such as Germany, Australia, Japan and Great Britain. You make sure that all systems are working properly and take care of the life cycle management and the provision of firmware for the gateways. In addition, you are responsible for all inquiries and error messages and support customers with your knowledge. You will also optimize the log files management and the CI / CD processes. The aim of this role is to take responsibility for all processes and systems by supporting a very agile team.
Qualifikationen / Requirements ("must have")
- Many years of professional experience in the implementation and optimization of IT solutions in the Linux and automation environment
- In-depth knowledge of Shell scripting or Python programming
- Basic knowledge of databases (Design, Backup, Migration) ideally with MySQL
- Very good knowledge of web services with REST API, SSL or HTTP Protocols
- Know-how in container technologies (Docker or similar)
- Fluent in English
Qualifikationen / Requirements ("nice to have")
- Knowledge in PHP programming (for developers: we are also looking for PHP Specialists)
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence or similar ticket and documentation systems
- First experience with agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Know-how in network technologies such as TCP/IP, DHCP etc.
- Experience with CI / CD tools like Jenkins
Angebot / Offer
- An innovative and international company with its own inventions and patents
- A job for the future, which brings your professional and personal development forward
- Flat hierarchy and cooperative work environment
- Flexible working hours after agreement with the team
- Unlimited working contract
- IT Equipment with macOS or Linux OS and adjustable desks
- Intensive Onboarding processes with Bootcamp and mentoring programs
- Free hot and cold drinks as well as fruit and weekly team lunch event
- Regular team events (Bowling, Go Kart etc.)
- Weekly Brownbag Sessions for an open experience exchange culture
- 30 days of vacation per year
Kontakt / Contact
Do you want to be part of an agile start-up where community and technology want to bring the market of smart home forward? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
If you have any questions you can contact your recruiter, Michele Mastrilli, at the number +49 152 34200603 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse und Ihr zum Ausdruck gebrachtes Vertrauen in unser Unternehmen. Bei Rückfragen wenden Sie sich gerne an uns unter: +49 711 9129180 oder email@example.com.